A Second Generation FFU
While Envirco® has introduced a variety of proprietary products, one of its most successful continues to be the MAC 10® family of fan filter units (FFUs). We add to this industry’s leading line of products a second generation FFU, the MAC 10® LEDC, which features the most control options and the most versatile control system available on the market today.
A Green Product Solution
The MAC 10® LEDC FFU can help provide opportunities to earn
LEED points with its many energy-saving features. Note: LEED
(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is the rating
system of US Green Building Council by which building designs
By taking advantage of a unique combination of EC motor technology with Envirco’s proprietary baffling system and backward
inclined fan, the LEDC tops the industry in energy efficiency. Its electronically commutated (EC) motor with internal microprocessor offers high performance and delivers long motor life with energy consumption rates as low as 90W @ 90 fpm. Utilizing Envirco’s experience in FFU development, the LEDC also features low sound levels of 52.3 dBA, which are a MAC 10® family benchmark.
Envirco® MAC 10® FFUs are used worldwide for a variety of critical clean air applications. Learn more about how you can benefit from the LE-DC in your next critical room application.
- New Universal Control Card
-Network Speed Control, MOBUS RTU
-Manual Speed Control, On-Board Potentiometer
-Analog Speed Control, Remote 0-10V
- Electronically Commutated (EC) brushless motor with internal microprocessor
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron
- Duct Collar 10" (254 mm), 12" (305 mm), and 14" (355.6 mm): Allows direct connection to the air conditioning supply
- 1.0 in. wg (200 Pa) of external static capability
- Backward-inclined centrifugal fan
- Walkable plenum (excluding prefilter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Washable pre-filter
- Manufactured to IEST recommended practices
- Available in 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 and 4x4 sizes
- cUL listed (115V, 208-240V, 277V) with standard UL 900 filter, file number E152685 (UL507).
- Mill finished aluminum exterior
- Room-side Replaceable Filter (RSR)
- Room-side Replaceable Filter and Motor Assembly (RSRE)
- Infrared Speed Control: Room-side airflow adjustment with a hand-held remote control
- Ducted Inlet Connection (shipped loose): 10" (254mm), 12" (305mm), 14" (356mm)
- Direct connection to air conditioning supply
- Flow-through light fixture provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption
- Powder coat white paint or stainless steel housing
- Room-side 3/8" Challenge Ports: Convenient aerosol challenge and HEPA filter testing, standard on RSE and RSRE units
- CE certified on 230V units
- ULPA 99.9995% at 0.12 micron PTFE and low boron
- 3/4" Knife Edge: Permits easy placement in gel track ceiling grid system (available on RSR and RSRE units
- MERV 8 pre-filter available
Other Related Products
For additional information, please contact your local representative.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY FOR MODIFICATIONS TO EQUIPMENT PREVIOUSLY SOLD.