Extra low watts, sound, and profile.
The ENVIRCO® LEAC2 fan filter unit is the first (FFU) with low
watts, low profile, and high airflow. The MAC 10® LEAC2 2x4 ft
(600x1210 mm) provides one of the lowest power consumption
levels of any FFU in the industry. Running at only 208 watts @ 90
fpm, the unit uses less energy than traditional FFUs and reduces
operating costs. The MAC 10® LEAC2 standard model maintains
a low profile, measuring less than 13” (318 mm) tall. The MAC 10®
LEAC2 comes standard with the filter integral with the unit housing.
Room-side replaceable filters and motor blower removable from
room-side are available.
- Low watts, low profile, and low operating costs
- Solid State Speed Control - 3 speed switch is not available (see LEAC2 2x4 only)
- Integrated PSC Motorized Backward Inclined Impeller
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron
- 1.0 in. wg (200 Pa) of external static capability
- Walkable plenum (excluding pre-filter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Snap-in 20 x 20 washable pre-filter
- Manufactured to IEST recommended practices; IESTRP-CC036.1
- Available in 2x2, 2x3, and 2x4 sizes
- cUL listed (115V, 208-240V, 277V) with standard UL 900 filter, file number E152685 (UL507)
- Mill finished aluminum exterior
- Aluminum Diffuser Screen (RSRE)
- Room-side Challenge Ports standard on RSRE
- Room-side Replaceable Filter and Motor Assembly standard on RSRE
- Modbus Equipped Variable Speed Control Card (ENAC) compatible with ENVIRCO control systems
- Direct connection to air conditioning supply
Ducted Inlet Connection (shipped loose)
- 10” (254 mm)
- 12” (305 mm)
- 14” (356 mm)
- Airflow indicator light: Allows external monitoring of motor operation; green indicator is ON during normal operation
- Filter Load Indicator Light
- Pressure Transducer for continuous filter monitoring
- Flow-through light fixture provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption
- Powder coat white paint or stainless steel housing
- Room-side 3/8” Challenge Ports: convenient aerosol challenge and HEPA filter testing
- ULPA 99.9995% at 0.12 micron PTFE and low boron
- 3/4” Knife Edge: Permits easy placement in gel track ceiling grid system (available on RSRE units only)
- MERV 8 pre-filter available
- Stainless Steel Diffuser Screen
Other Related Products
For additional information, please contact your local representative.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY FOR MODIFICATIONS TO EQUIPMENT PREVIOUSLY SOLD.