Extra low watts, sound, and profile.
The Envirco® LEAC fan filter unit, is the first (FFU) with low watts, low profile and high airflow. The MAC 10® LEAC 2x4 ft (600x1210 mm) provides one of the lowest power consumption levels of any FFU in the industry. Running at only 185 watts @ 90 fpm, the unit uses less energy than traditional FFUs, lowering operating costs. The MAC 10® LEAC maintains a low profile for standard model, measuring less than 13” (330 mm) tall. The MAC 10® LEAC comes standard with the filter integral with the unit housing, Room-side replaceable filters are available.
- Low watts, low profile, and low operating costs.
- Three speed switch features low, medium, and high settings.
- Backward-inclined centrifugal fan. (Not available with SSSC)
- High efficiency particulate air (HEPA) UL 900 Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron.
- Snap-in 20x20 prefilter allows for easy replacement and maintenance.
- Walkable plenum (excluding pre-filter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Mill finished aluminum exterior.
- Tested to IEST recommended RPC standards.
- cUL listed (115V, 208-240V, 277V) with standard UL 900 filter, file # E152685 (UL507).
- Ultra-low Penetration Air (ULPA) Filter: 99.9995% efficient @ 0.12 micron (U15).
- PTFE boron-free ULPA filter.
- Airflow Indicator Light: Allows external monitoring of motor operation. Green indicator is ON during normal operation.
- Duct Collar 10” (254 mm) , 12” (305 mm) and 14” (355.6 mm): Allows direct connection to the air conditioning supply.
- Fluorescent Light: Provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption
- Ion Bar: Neutralizes static charges below the filter. (Universal voltage power supply required.)
- Finish: Powder coat painted or stainless steel.
- MERV 8 G4 pre-filter available.
- Room-Side Replacement (RSR) available with gel seal filter element; filter is replacement from the room side (2x4).
- RSRE provides filter and motor/blower assembly replacement from the room side (2x4).
Other Related Products
For additional information, please contact your local representative.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY FOR MODIFICATIONS TO EQUIPMENT PREVIOUSLY SOLD.