The Envirco® cleanroom ceiling solution, a 2” Gasket Seal Grid Cleanroom Ceiling System, is fabricated using superior
materials to provide a structural grid system and to include zinc alloy die-castings. The building block of a cleanroom ceiling grid system
is the connection and suspension system. Envirco offers a true, extruded aluminum 2" cleanroom ceiling system.
It is the most cost efficient system for cleanroom classes for ISO 8 (Class 100,000) to ISO 5 (Class 100), or for any full HEPA coverage application.
Envirco’s rod-suspended cleanroom ceiling systems share attributes that, in combination, create a common design platform. Customizing
this system to meet your specific needs is easy and worry-free. Call one of our engineers today to discuss options and find the
system that best meets your needs.
Envirco’s gasket seal grid ceiling system has a continuous ¼-20 thread for connection and suspension at any point.
It also has lightweight multi-purpose connectors that join the grid members, providing a suspension point for the
threaded rods or wire-hung eye bolts.
- 2" wide extruded aluminum flange for HEPA filter, ceiling tile, and light fixture mounting
- ⅜" thread rod and turnbuckle adjustable or ⅜" eye bolt and 12 ga. ceiling wire
- Full 2" face
- Painted white polyester finish; more durable than powder coating
- Can be used with cleanroom lights made for 2" grid or teardrop light fixtures
- Easy assembly
- Zinc alloy castings
- Center Line of Grid - 24 ½" x 48 ½"
- Module, Fixture, and Ceiling Tile Size - 23 ⅝" x 47 ⅝"
Other Related Products
For additional information, please contact your local representative.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY FOR MODIFICATIONS TO EQUIPMENT PREVIOUSLY SOLD.