The Envirco Ducted Ceiling Module is ideal for applications where minimal installation space is available and ultra clean air is a
requirement. The DCM high efficiency ceiling module consisting of anodized aluminum frame, a galvanized back plate,
41-mm filter pack, polyurethane encapsulating sealant and dual access ports. Maximum module depth shall not exceed 4.73”.
The Envirco DCM offers:
- High efficiency leak free particulate control. Available efficiencies
include 99.99% when evaluated on particles 0.3 micron and 99.9995% when evaluated on most penetrating particle size (MPPS).
- A low profile allowing installation in a minimal depth conserving space for manufacturing or
other room components. Constructed of light weight extruded aluminum profiles and joined at the
corners with Klip-Lok™ mechanism the DCM installs in any standard 1½ “ or 2” T-bar grid system. Seismic tabs are included.
- A 41-mm filter pack, completely encapsulated in polyurethane sealant that is thermally/chemically stable
to ensure minimal out-gassing and maintains excellent mechanical properties ensuring high-purity air for the most
demanding environments over the life of the filter.
- A media configuration that is optimized through Controlled Media Spacing (CMS™)
resulting in a lower pressure drop than other media pleating techniques. Continuous glass filament separators,
encapsulated in a stabilizing adhesive, promote uniform airflow while eliminating media to media contact and fiber
break-off associated with other media pleating techniques.
- An adjustable diffusion disc that promotes uniform airflow over the entire filter and allows filter-to-filter air balancing.
Roomside adjustment is accomplished through a port in the center divider. An additional port is included for pressure drop measurement
and/or aerosol challenge introduction.
- Either a 10” or 12” collar connection. The collar includes an integral continuous raised ridge to assist in securing flexible ducting.
- An integral white epoxy powder-coated steel grille with 62% open area to promote proper airflow an protect the filter element.
- Filter housing shall be constructed of an anodized aluminum frame mated with a galvanized steel back plate. It shall be designed for installation into a T-Bar ceiling grid system.
- The media pack shall have a maximum depth of 41-mm (1.61”) and shall have an efficiency of (95 @ 0.3 micron, 99.99% @ 0.3 micron, 99.9995% @ MPPS).
- Pleat spacing shall be by continuous glass filament separators to prevent media-to-media contact and promote uniform airflow through the media pack.
- The media pack shall be completely encapsulated in a polyurethane sealant creating a rigid self supporting pack. The sealant shall be low out gassing, fire-retardant and self-extinguishing.
- The module shall include an adjustable airflow diffusion disc that is adjustable from the room side through an access port.
- A second port, accessible from the room side, shall be provided to allow aerosol test challenge introduction or pressure drop measurement.
- Housing shall be supplied with a (“10”, 12”) collar that includes an integral continuous raised ridge for duct side connection to air system.
- The filter shall be identified on a label indicating minimum efficiency, tested airflow and pressure drop.
The unit shall be bar code serialized for individual unit identification.
- The module shall be listed by Underwriters Laboratories as UL 900.
Other Related Products
For additional information, please contact your local representative.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY FOR MODIFICATIONS TO EQUIPMENT PREVIOUSLY SOLD.